|2:00 PM PT3:00 PM MT4:00 PM CT5:00 PM ET10:00 PM GMT6:00 PM 北京时间3:00 PM MST5:00 PM EST, Jan 12, 2019
McCarthey Athletic Center, Spokane, Washington Attendance: 5,697
Rice scores 28, No. 14 Gonzaga women top Portland, 97-72
Womens College Headlines
- No. 19 South Carolina women handle No. 25 Missouri 79-65
- Lady Vols fall 80-79 to Arkansas for fifth straight loss
- Utah women's hoops ranked for first time in more than decade
- Stanford's Smith raises awareness for human trafficking
- No. 19 Arizona State outlasts No. 10 Oregon State in 2 OTs
- Whitish, late run lead Nebraska women past No. 23 Minnesota
- Missouri, No. 15 South Carolina not focusing on past issues
- Brown leads as No. 2 Baylor women roll past W Virginia 79-47
- Ionescu, No. 5 Oregon women race past Arizona 93-60
- Tara VanDerveer wins 900th game at Stanford in 33 seasons
SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) Zykera Rice scored a career-high 28 points Saturday on 11-of-13 shooting and No. 14 Gonzaga raced to a 97-72 win over Portland.
Laura Stockton added 19 points for the Bulldogs (16-1, 5-0 West Coast Conference), who have won 12 straight overall and 20 straight over the Pilots (8-8, 0-5).
Portland scored the first basket of the game before Katie Campbell hit a 3-pointer and the Bulldogs, off to their best start in history, never trailed again. LeeAnne Wirth had eight points as the Zags led 29-13 after one quarter.
Reserves Jill Townsend and Melody Kempton combined for 21 points for Gonzaga, which shot 52 percent.
Jayce Gorzeman and Julie Spencer had 15 points apiece for the Pilots, who shot 36 percent and were outrebounded 58-30.
Both teams had 16 turnovers, but Gonzaga had an edge in points off turnovers 26-9.
Updated January 12, 2019