|Wed. 10/19||Fri. 10/21||Tue. 10/25||Fri. 10/28||Sun. 10/30|
7:30 PM PT8:30 PM MT9:30 PM CT10:30 PM ET2:30 GMT10:30 7:30 PM MST9:30 PM EST6:30 UAE (+1)04:3022:30 ET9:30 PM CTNaN:�
6:30 PM PT7:30 PM MT8:30 PM CT9:30 PM ET1:30 GMT9:30 6:30 PM MST8:30 PM EST5:30 UAE (+1)03:3021:30 ET8:30 PM CTNaN:�
3:00 PM PT4:00 PM MT5:00 PM CT6:00 PM ET22:00 GMT6:00 3:00 PM MST5:00 PM EST2:00 UAE (+1)23:0018:00 ET4:00 PM CTNaN:�
Warriors exercise 3rd-year option Kevon Looney
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) The Golden State Warriors have exercised the third-year contract option on forward Kevon Looney.
The team on Sunday announced the move to keep Looney under contract through 2017-18.
Looney appeared in five games for Golden State last season, averaging 1.8 points and 2.0 rebounds in 4.2 minutes per contest while being hampered by an injured hip. Looney was drafted 30th overall in 2015.MORE
- Warriors exercise 3rd-year option Kevon Looney
- Golden State expects growing pains with addition of Durant
- Barkley says Warriors still a flawed team even with Durant
- Mike Brown joins Warriors after surviving May kitchen fire
- A week in, star-studded Warriors still finding chemistry