Rebuilding Hawks add depth by signing Hamilton, Poythress
- NBA, union in talks to end '1-and-done'
- GM: Rules compel Pelicans to play Davis
- Harden, Rockets to visit LeBron, Lakers
- Bucks return with showdown vs. Celtics
- Suns try to snap 16-game slide vs. Cavs
Poythress was signed to a two-way contract, so the former Kentucky player will split his time with the Hawks' G League Erie team.
Hamilton averaged 2.0 points in six games with Oklahoma City last season while on a two-way contract with the Thunder. He spent most of the season with the G League Oklahoma City Blue.
Poythress averaged 1 point in 25 games with Indiana last season. He began the season on a two-way contract.
More AP NBA: https://apnews.com/tag/NBAbasketball and https://twitter.com/AP-Sports
Updated August 20, 2018