Robertson's NBA title ring sells for $91,000 in auction
- James lifts Lakers, burns Heat with 51
- Lillard scores 40 as Blazers top Wizards
- Gasol, Conley lead Grizzlies past Wolves
- Gordon, Magic extend Knicks' skid to 5
- Walker scores 60, Butler 3 in OT wins it
NEW YORK (AP) Oscar Robertson's 1971 NBA championship ring has sold for a little more than $91,000 in an auction.
The ring the Hall of Fame guard won with Milwaukee for his only NBA title was the top seller from a collection of his items in the Lelands.com 2018 Invitational Auction.
Robertson's Naismith Memorial Hall of Fame ring sold for about $60,000 and one of his game-used Bucks jerseys went for a little more than $50,000 in the auction that ended early Saturday.
Updated August 18, 2018