Lakers sign forward Jeffrey Carroll after Summer League
- Spurs rally past winless Lakers in OT
- Vucevic has 24-12 as Magic upend Celtics
- Leonard scores 22, Raptors move to 4-0
- Warriors win 16th straight over Suns
- Butler, D key as Wolves knock off Pacers
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. (AP) The Los Angeles Lakers have signed forward Jeffrey Carroll.
The team announced the move Thursday.
Carroll played in six Las Vegas Summer League games for the team, averaging 4.2 points and 2.0 rebounds in nine minutes.
Carroll averaged 12.0 points, 4.9 rebounds and 1.1 assists in 118 career games at Oklahoma State. As a senior last season, he averaged 15.4 points, 6.2 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
Updated July 19, 2018