Lakers sign forward Jeffrey Carroll after Summer League
- Cousins to make Warriors debut vs. Clips
- Bulls expect Carter to miss 8-12 weeks
- Embiid, Butler help 76ers roll in Indy
- Silver backs Kanter's London decision
- Heat's Waiters fined for postgame tirade
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. (AP) The Los Angeles Lakers have signed forward Jeffrey Carroll.
The team announced the move Thursday.
Carroll played in six Las Vegas Summer League games for the team, averaging 4.2 points and 2.0 rebounds in nine minutes.
Carroll averaged 12.0 points, 4.9 rebounds and 1.1 assists in 118 career games at Oklahoma State. As a senior last season, he averaged 15.4 points, 6.2 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
Updated July 19, 2018