Clippers sign free agent Mbah a Moute for 2nd stint
- Former Spurs GM Bass dies at 89
- Irving to visit North Dakota reservation
- Robertson's title ring sells for $91,000
- 'Melo signs $2.4M deal with Rockets
- Wade will be with Heat if he plays
LOS ANGELES (AP) Luc Mbah a Moute is back with the Los Angeles Clippers, signing a free-agent deal.
The 31-year-old forward averaged 7.5 points, 3.0 rebounds and 1.18 steals in 61 games for Houston last season.
Mbah a Moute played two seasons for the Clippers from 2015-17, averaging 4.6 points and 2.2 rebounds in 155 games, including 137 starts.
He was selected 37th overall by Milwaukee in 2008 after three seasons at UCLA. Besides the Clippers and Rockets, Mbah a Moute has played 10 seasons with Milwaukee, Sacramento, Minnesota and Philadelphia.
Terms of the deal announced Thursday were not announced.
Updated July 19, 2018