Bucks say Giannis doubtful with ankle injury for Bulls game
- Spurs expect DeRozan back for Clippers
- Pacers visit Hornets looking to stay hot
- Harden has 48, Rockets rally for OT win
- Pelicans star Davis may miss 2 weeks
- George's late shot puts OKC over 76ers
MILWAUKEE (AP) The Milwaukee Bucks say Giannis Antetokounmpo is doubtful for Friday night's game against the Chicago Bulls with a sprained right ankle.
The All-Star forward got hurt in the second quarter of a 127-120 loss on Wednesday to the Los Angeles Clippers when he appeared to trip over teammate Shabazz Muhammad under the Bucks' basket.
Antetokounmpo is fourth in the league in scoring at 27.3 points a game.
More AP basketball: https://apnews.com/tag/NBAbasketball
Updated March 22, 2018