Bucks say Giannis doubtful with ankle injury for Bulls game
- Griffin has 50 in Pistons' wild OT win
- Bulls' Dunn out 4-6 wks. with MCL sprain
- Nuggets 4-0 for 1st time since 2009-10
- Davis' 34 and 13 keep Pelicans unbeaten
- Spurs rally past winless Lakers in OT
MILWAUKEE (AP) The Milwaukee Bucks say Giannis Antetokounmpo is doubtful for Friday night's game against the Chicago Bulls with a sprained right ankle.
The All-Star forward got hurt in the second quarter of a 127-120 loss on Wednesday to the Los Angeles Clippers when he appeared to trip over teammate Shabazz Muhammad under the Bucks' basket.
Antetokounmpo is fourth in the league in scoring at 27.3 points a game.
More AP basketball: https://apnews.com/tag/NBAbasketball
Updated March 22, 2018