Bucks say Giannis doubtful with ankle injury for Bulls game
- 76ers look to close out Heat in Game 5
- Celtics host Bucks with series tied at 2
- Warriors again try to eliminate Spurs
- Cavs PG Hill questionable for Game 5
- Nets name Prigioni asst., Splitter scout
MILWAUKEE (AP) The Milwaukee Bucks say Giannis Antetokounmpo is doubtful for Friday night's game against the Chicago Bulls with a sprained right ankle.
The All-Star forward got hurt in the second quarter of a 127-120 loss on Wednesday to the Los Angeles Clippers when he appeared to trip over teammate Shabazz Muhammad under the Bucks' basket.
Antetokounmpo is fourth in the league in scoring at 27.3 points a game.
More AP basketball: https://apnews.com/tag/NBAbasketball
Updated March 22, 2018