Cousins fined $25,000 by NBA for language toward fan
- Turkey charges Kanter's dad as terrorist
- Arson tied to Randolph's brother's death
- Leonard tells Spurs he wants to be dealt
- Stackhouse, Van Exel join Memphis' staff
- Robertson to be honored at NBA Awards
NEW YORK (AP) The NBA has fined New Orleans Pelicans center DeMarcus Cousins $25,000 for directing inappropriate language toward a fan.
The league says Saturday that Cousins was penalized for his actions that came with 50 seconds remaining in the Pelicans' 103-91 loss to the Memphis Grizzlies on Wednesday night.
Cousins was also called for a technical foul as part of the incident, and the NBA says that has been rescinded.
Updated October 21, 2017