Cousins fined $25,000 by NBA for language toward fan
- Wolves' Butler out with meniscal injury
- Warriors stifle Thunder in blowout win
- 76ers cruise by Magic, push streak to 7
- Lilllard hits 40 on game-winning shot
- Irving's 31 help Celtics hold off Knicks
NEW YORK (AP) The NBA has fined New Orleans Pelicans center DeMarcus Cousins $25,000 for directing inappropriate language toward a fan.
The league says Saturday that Cousins was penalized for his actions that came with 50 seconds remaining in the Pelicans' 103-91 loss to the Memphis Grizzlies on Wednesday night.
Cousins was also called for a technical foul as part of the incident, and the NBA says that has been rescinded.
Updated October 21, 2017