Pacers sign swingman Damien Wilkins, forward Ben Moore
- Irving has 47, Celts' run 16 with OT win
- Cavs rout Pistons for fifth straight win
- Oladipo's 29 help Pacers push run to 4
- Pelicans top OKC after Cousins' ejection
- Blazers extend Grizzlies' slide to 5
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) The Indiana Pacers have signed 37-year-old swingman Damien Wilkins and rookie forward Ben Moore.
Terms were not released.
Wilkins last played in the NBA in 2012-13 with Philadelphia, where he averaged 6.3 points and 2.4 rebounds. The 6-foot-6 veteran played previously with Oklahoma City, Minnesota, Atlanta and Detroit. Since leaving the 76ers, he has played in China, Puerto Rico, Venezuela and the NBA's development league.
The 6-8 Moore averaged 11.4 points and 7.8 rebounds last season as a senior at SMU. He will be designated an affiliate player with the Fort Wayne Mad Ants of the NBA G League.
More AP NBA: https://apnews.com/tag/NBAbasketball
Updated August 15, 2017