Wizards' Mason out for season with finger injury
- Pacers finish off Knicks, win Game 6
- Grizzlies, Spurs to meet in West finals
- Deal to sell Kings to local group signed
- Late nights at gym pay off for Oladipo
- Warriors have sense of accomplishment
WASHINGTON (AP) Washington Wizards guard Roger Mason will have surgery Monday on an injured finger and will miss the rest of the season.
The Wizards said Sunday that Mason has an avulsion fracture in his left index finger.
Mason averaged 5.5 points and 1.3 rebounds this season.
The team also signed forward James Singleton for the remainder of the season. Singleton was signed to a 10-day contract on April 5. He has averaged 9.8 points and 7.7 rebounds in six games.
Updated April 15, 2012