Brewers, Dodgers tied after 12 innings in NLCS Game 4
- Cards, Cubs stoke rivalry, trade barbs
- Cubs eye spring '20 for own TV network
- Angels, Allen finalize 1-yr., $8.5M deal
- Cubs 3B Bryant healthy again
- Cubs: Russell's 2nd chance 'conditional'
LOS ANGELES (AP) The Milwaukee Brewers and Los Angeles Dodgers are tied 1-1 after 12 innings in Game 4 of the NL Championship Series.
Both teams used all their position players and both teams wasted plenty of chances. The Brewers were 0 for 8 with runners in scoring position and the Dodgers 1 for 9.
This matched the longest postseason game this year, Colorado's 2-1, 13-inning victory over the Chicago Cubs in the NL wild-card matchup.
It will be a quick turnaround. Game 5 is Wednesday afternoon at Dodger Stadium.
More AP MLB: https://apnews.com/tag/MLB and https://twitter.com/AP-Sports
Updated October 17, 2018