Colombian singer at World Cup reports hotel theft in Moscow
European Football Headlines
- Wolverhampton hangs on to beat Bristol City in FA Cup
- NISA given provisional 3rd division sanctioning by USSF
- Gladbach salvages 1-1 draw with Frankfurt in Bundesliga
- Lazio loses 2-1 at Genoa to dent Champions League hopes
- Lille drops points after drawing 0-0 at home to Montpellier
- VAR decision in Serie A game has double impact
- Madrid stunned by Girona, sees Barcelona increase its lead
- Emotional funeral for Sala held in his Argentine hometown
- Piatek scores 2 as Milan beats Atalanta 3-1 in Serie A
- Messi misses 1 penalty, makes another in Barcelona win
MOSCOW (AP) Russian police say that $800,000 worth of valuables have been stolen from Colombian singer Maluma's hotel room in Moscow while he's visiting Russia to support the Colombia team at the World Cup.
Russian news reports quoted local police as saying that the stolen items included a variety of luxury watches, numerous pieces of jewelry and other belongings. They said a thief apparently got into Maluma's room posing as his guest while the singer was absent. It wasn't immediately clear when the theft took place.
The value of the items was estimated at more than 50 million rubles (about $800,000). An official investigation is underway.
Maluma traveled to Saransk Tuesday where Japan beat Colombia 2-1.
Updated June 19, 2018