Dolphins' Wake might return against Lions; Riddick out
- Pats beat KC in OT, back in Super Bowl
- Rams make Super Bowl on 57-yard FG in OT
- Payton: NFL says refs blew crucial call
- Pats-Rams to be past vs. future showdown
- Pats early favorites in Las Vegas books
MIAMI (AP) Miami Dolphins defensive end Cameron Wake is on a course to return Sunday against Detroit from a knee injury that sidelined him the past two weeks.
Wake is listed as questionable but took full part in practice Friday. He coyly declined to say whether he expected to play but added, "It'll be Christmas morning on Sunday."
Miami cornerback Bobby McCain is questionable but took full part in practice and is expected to return from a knee injury.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/tag/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated October 19, 2018