Rams WR Kupp not likely to play at 49ers with sprained knee
- Bengals upgrade WR Green, still doubtful
- Falcons LB Jones won't return vs. Dallas
- Chargers' Bosa to be game-time decision
- Broncos LG Garcia tears ACL at practice
- Lions WR Jones out with knee injury
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (AP) Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Cooper Kupp is not expected to play against the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday due to a sprained left knee.
Rams coach Sean McVay said Monday that Kupp is week to week.
Kupp was injured in the second quarter of the Rams' 23-20 win at the Denver Broncos on Sunday when his knee bent back awkwardly on a horse-collar tackle by safety Darian Stewart.
McVay says the prognosis is "fortunate news."
Kupp leads the Rams with five touchdown receptions. A third-round draft pick out of Eastern Washington in 2017, Kupp has 30 receptions for 438 yards.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/tag/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated October 15, 2018