Colts to induct Reggie Wayne into Ring of Honor next season
- Eagles shock Rams to aid playoff hopes
- Steelers hold off Pats, keep North lead
- Bears win NFC North, eliminate Packers
- Colts cool Cowboys with 23-0 blowout
- Vikes use ground game to rip Miami 41-17
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) Former Indianapolis Colts receiver Reggie Wayne will become the 15th member of the Indianapolis Colts' Ring of Honor next season.
A date for the ceremony will not be determined until the NFL schedule is released.
Wayne joins former teammates Marvin Harrison, Edgerrin James, Jeff Saturday and Peyton Manning in earning the honor. He will also join the man who drafted him in 2001, former executive Bill Polian, and the coach who helped him win a Super Bowl, Tony Dungy.
In 14 seasons with Indy, Wayne played in a franchise-record 211 games and had 1,070 receptions, 14,345 yards and 82 touchdown catches.
For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated February 20, 2018