Falcons' Coleman, Levitre out for Bucs game Monday night
- Steelers hold off Bucs for first win
- Browns name Mayfield starting QB
- Cardinals turning QB job over to Rosen
- Rams CB Talib likely needs ankle surgery
- Vikings' Griffen on leave after incident
Coleman teams with starter Devonta Freeman in one of the NFL's most effective backfield duos. He has been in the concussion protocol since Atlanta's last game, a Dec. 7 victory over New Orleans. He was injured in the fourth quarter and did not return.
Levitre's streak of 140 consecutive starts since entering the league ended with the Saints game because of a triceps injury. Ben Garland will again start in Levitre's spot.
The Falcons (8-5) hold the last NFC wild-card spot and are one game behind New Orleans and Carolina for the NFC South lead.
For more AP NFL coverage: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated December 16, 2017