Falcons' Coleman, Levitre out for Bucs game Monday night
- HOF QB Kelly released from hospital
- Ex-Bear indicted for assaulting deputy
- 49ers give G Tomlinson 3-year extension
- Patriots sign 1st-round pick OL Wynn
- Jets' Anderson gets probation for arrest
Coleman teams with starter Devonta Freeman in one of the NFL's most effective backfield duos. He has been in the concussion protocol since Atlanta's last game, a Dec. 7 victory over New Orleans. He was injured in the fourth quarter and did not return.
Levitre's streak of 140 consecutive starts since entering the league ended with the Saints game because of a triceps injury. Ben Garland will again start in Levitre's spot.
The Falcons (8-5) hold the last NFC wild-card spot and are one game behind New Orleans and Carolina for the NFC South lead.
For more AP NFL coverage: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated December 16, 2017