Dolphins QB Moore out at least another week with foot injury
- Brady on title game status: 'We'll see'
- Vikes WR Thielen, S Sendejo questionable
- Jets WR Anderson arrested on 9 charges
- NFL: Raiders complied with 'Rooney Rule'
- Titans interview Rams OC LaFleur
DAVIE, Fla. (AP) Miami Dolphins coach Adam Gase says No. 2 quarterback Matt Moore will be unavailable for at least one more game because of a foot injury.
David Fales will again back up Jay Cutler on Monday night against New England. Moore was hurt in a loss at the Patriots on Nov. 26.
Running back Damien Williams sat out practice Thursday because of a shoulder injury, and his status for the Patriots' game is uncertain.
For more NFL coverage: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated December 7, 2017