Antonio Brown active for Steelers vs Bengals with sore toe
- Bills' Jones arrested after nude episode
- Steelers land S Burnett with 3-year deal
- Jaguars cut WR Hurns, longtime TE Lewis
- Ex-NFL OL pleads not guilty to threats
- Spring football league to launch in 2019
By JOE KAY
CINCINNATI (AP) Antonio Brown cautiously ran routes during pregame warmups and is active for the Steelers' game against the Bengals on Monday night.
The NFL's leading receiver missed practice last week with an injured toe. He didn't move full-speed before the game, when he went on the field in full uniform and helmet to run patterns.
The Steelers also had JuJu Smith-Schuster back after missing one game with a hamstring injury, giving Pittsburgh a full set of receivers. Safety Mike Mitchell is inactive for the second time in three games with an ankle injury.
For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated December 4, 2017