Antonio Brown active for Steelers vs Bengals with sore toe
- Eagles shock Rams to aid playoff hopes
- Steelers hold off Pats, keep North lead
- Bears win NFC North, eliminate Packers
- Colts cool Cowboys with 23-0 blowout
- Vikes use ground game to rip Miami 41-17
By JOE KAY
CINCINNATI (AP) Antonio Brown cautiously ran routes during pregame warmups and is active for the Steelers' game against the Bengals on Monday night.
The NFL's leading receiver missed practice last week with an injured toe. He didn't move full-speed before the game, when he went on the field in full uniform and helmet to run patterns.
The Steelers also had JuJu Smith-Schuster back after missing one game with a hamstring injury, giving Pittsburgh a full set of receivers. Safety Mike Mitchell is inactive for the second time in three games with an ankle injury.
For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated December 4, 2017