Saints place tight end Coby Fleener on injured reserve
- Giants, Browns DL Modzelewski dies at 87
- Chargers' Gordon questionable vs. Titans
- Jets release WR Pryor, sign WR Burnett
- 49ers promote DB Powell, waive QB Savage
- Bills rookie WR McCloud out vs. Colts
METAIRIE, La. (AP) The New Orleans Saints have placed starting tight end Coby Fleener on injured reserve, potentially ending his season.
The move, made Saturday, was among four transactions by New Orleans on the eve of its first-place showdown with fellow NFC South Division leader Carolina. Fleener already had been ruled out Sunday with concussion symptoms stemming from a hit last week in Los Angeles.
Fleener has caught 22 passes for 295 yards and two touchdowns this season.
For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated December 2, 2017