Cardinals sign DL Corey Peters to 3-year extension
- Cowboys fire much-maligned OC Linehan
- Chiefs S Berry expects to play vs. Pats
- Record 135 leave college for NFL draft
- Patriots playing up underdog role at KC
- Jaguars re-sign S Wilson to 3-year deal
TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) The Arizona Cardinals on Friday signed defensive lineman Corey Peters to a three-year contract extension that could keep him with the team through 2020.
The 29-year-old Peters has started nine games this season, amassing 25 tackles, one sack and one pass defensed. He has 227 tackles, 12 sacks, one interception, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery over his eight-year career.
Peters was drafted by the Atlanta Falcons in the third round of the 2010 NFL draft out of Kentucky. He joined the Cardinals as a free agent in 2015.
For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated December 1, 2017