|National Football League|
Cowboys sign OL Pat McQuistan 2 years after trade
- Jets' Goodson faces drug, weapon charges
- Seattle DE Irvin banned 4 games for PEDs
- Free agent DB Woodson to visit Raiders
- Bears, 1st-round pick Long agree to deal
- Cowboys reduce RT Free's deal to $3.5M
IRVING, Texas (AP) The Dallas Cowboys have brought back tackle Pat McQuistan two years after trading him to Miami.
The signing Monday reunited McQuistan with the team that drafted him in the seventh round in 2006. He played 40 games over three seasons for the Cowboys, including all 16 in 2007 and 2008.
McQuistan started eight of 16 games for the Dolphins in 2010, and played 10 games for New Orleans last year.
The Cowboys also signed their last three picks from this year's draft: Virginia Tech receiver Danny Coale (fifth round), Oklahoma tight end James Hanna (sixth) and Montana linebacker Caleb McSurdy (seventh).
Updated June 11, 2012