|National Football League|
Cardinals sign free-agent linebacker Groves
- Cowboys' Brent not getting bond revoked
- Bears to retire Ditka's No. 89 on Dec. 9
- Jets' Goodson to practice despite arrest
- Injured Seattle TE McCoy may miss season
- Favre's racy text message case settled
TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) The Arizona Cardinals signed free-agent linebacker Quentin Groves on Thursday and released wide receiver Marc Wilson.
Terms of Groves' deal weren't disclosed.
The 6-foot-3, 265-pound Groves spent the past two seasons with Oakland. He played in all 16 games last season for the Raiders, making three starts and finishing with 19 tackles. The former Auburn player was traded to Oakland in 2010 after two seasons with Jacksonville.
Updated May 24, 2012