Mooy double as Huddersfield wins 4-1 at Watford
- Emotional return to Old Trafford for Alex Ferguson
- Mitrovic scores 5th EPL goal as Fulham draws with Watford
- Out-of-favor Cahill says he may have to quit Chelsea
- Chelsea-West Ham United Preview
- Everton-Arsenal Preview
- Brazil recall Jesus for friendlies vs Argentina and Saudis
- Aguero set for decade at City after signing 1-year extension
- Europa League wins for Chelsea, Milan, Arsenal, Sevilla
- Tottenham Hotspur-Brighton & Hove Albion Preview
- Bournemouth-Burnley Preview
WATFORD, England (AP) Aaron Mooy scored twice as Huddersfield enjoyed only its second away win of the Premier League season with a 4-1 victory at Watford on Saturday.
Elias Kachunga and Mooy put Huddersfield two goals ahead at Vicarage Road before Watford's Troy Deeney was sent off in the 33rd minute for a dangerous lunge on Colin Quaner.
Laurent Depoitre added a third for the visitors shortly after halftime only for Watford to threaten a comeback. Huddersfield's Jonathan Hogg was shown a second yellow card on the hour mark and Abdoulaye Doucoure reduced the deficit with a sweet half-volley in the 68th.
But Doucoure fouled Depoitre in the box late on and Mooy converted from the penalty spot.
Huddersfield, which had not scored an away goal since the opening weekend, moved up to 11th.
Ninth-place Watford has now lost three league games in a row and four of its last five.
AP Premier League coverage: www.apnews.com/tag/PremierLeague
Updated December 16, 2017