|English Premier League|
|Scoreboard|||||Match Schedule|||||Standings|||||Clubs|||||Transfers|||||Player Leaders|||||Home|
Bolton Wanderers 2, Stoke City 2
- Ferdinand signs new one-year United deal
- Man Utd refinance high-interest debt
- City rallies from 3 down to beat Chelsea
- Pellegrini confirms Malaga departure
- Pulis leaves as Stoke manager
- Mourinho to leave Real Madrid
- Yankees and Man City to co-own MLS club
- Brighton issue formal apology to Palace
- Man Utd earn EPL-record from TV deal
- Arsenal qualify for Champions League
(AP) -- LONDON (SE) - Bolton were relegated from the Premier League after a 2-2 draw at Stoke. Rivals for the drop QPR conceded two goals in stoppage time against Premier League champions Manchester City to beat the Trotters in the race for top-flight saftey.
Stoke took the lead through Jonathan Walters, before Bolton gave themselves a fighting chance with goals from Mark Davies and Kevin Davies, before a Walters penalty in the second half denied Bolton the victory they needed to survive.
Updated May 14, 2012