|English Premier League|
|Scoreboard|||||Match Schedule|||||Standings|||||Clubs|||||Transfers|||||Player Leaders|||||Home|
Tottenham Hotspur 2, Fulham 0
- Ferdinand signs new one-year United deal
- Chelsea squad ready for Mourinho return
- Pellegrini confirms Malaga departure
- Pulis leaves as Stoke manager
- Mourinho to leave Real Madrid
- Yankees and Man City to co-own MLS club
- Brighton issue formal apology to Palace
- Man Utd earn EPL-record from TV deal
- Arsenal qualify for Champions League
- Ferguson career ends with 5-5 draw
(AP) -- LONDON (SE) - Tottenham beat Fulham 2-0 at White Hart Lane to finish the season fourth in the Premier League table.
Goals in either half by Emmanuel Adebayor and Jermain Defoe were enough to see off a Fulham side who struggled to get going all afternoon.
Fulham's future looks bright under Martin Jol, with the Cottagers ending the campaign in ninth place.
However, Arsenal's 3-2 win at West Bromwich means that Tottenham's Champions League hopes for next season are dependent on the outcome of next week's final between Bayern Munich and Chelsea. If Bayern beat Chelsea, Harry Redknapp's side will win a berth in Europe's top club competition.
Updated May 14, 2012