West Brom wins 1st home game in 3 months in EPL
- Lampard joins New York City FC of MLS
- Van Gaal off to winning start at Man Utd
- Roma beat Liverpool 1-0 in friendly
- Swansea sign winger Jefferson Montero
- Rodgers praises Suarez's contribution
- Man City abandon game after racism claim
- FA request published corruption report
- Stoke sign Barcelona striker Krkic
- Ben Foster signs West Brom extension
- PSG guilty of fan discriminatory conduct
WEST BROMWICH, England (AP) West Bromwich Albion won at home for the first time in three months when it outgunned Sunderland 4-0 in the English Premier League on Saturday.
Two weeks after its biggest away win of the season, 5-1 over Wolverhampton, West Brom scored twice in each half against Sunderland.
Peter Odemwingie, who scored a hat trick against Wolves, led off both halves with early goals.
James Morrison scored just before the break, and Keith Andrews, who made his debut against former club Wolves as a goal-scoring replacement, capped the scoring in injury time.
West Brom didn't concede a goal for the first time in two months.
Updated February 25, 2012