|Scoreboard|||||Match Schedule|||||Standings|||||Clubs|||||Transfers|||||Player Leaders|||||Home|
West Brom wins 1st home game in 3 months in EPL
- Man City under threat in Europe
- Injured Costa to miss out for Chelsea
- Blind rescues 2-2 draw for Man United
- Sunderland players could refund fans
- Mourinho unsure when Costa will play
- Stoke rally to beat Swansea 2-1
- Liverpool beat QPR 3-2 in thriller
- Man City, Southampton enjoy big wins
- Chelsea win 2-1 at Crystal Palace
- Southampton rout Sunderland 8-0
WEST BROMWICH, England (AP) West Bromwich Albion won at home for the first time in three months when it outgunned Sunderland 4-0 in the English Premier League on Saturday.
Two weeks after its biggest away win of the season, 5-1 over Wolverhampton, West Brom scored twice in each half against Sunderland.
Peter Odemwingie, who scored a hat trick against Wolves, led off both halves with early goals.
James Morrison scored just before the break, and Keith Andrews, who made his debut against former club Wolves as a goal-scoring replacement, capped the scoring in injury time.
West Brom didn't concede a goal for the first time in two months.
Updated February 25, 2012