West Brom wins 1st home game in 3 months in EPL
- Jovetic to Inter, Lambert to West Brom
- Man United loses, MF Di Maria to PSG?
- Kane scores in loss to MLS All-Stars
- Ex-Arsenal MF Diaby joins Marseille
- Atletico re-signs defender Felipe Luis
- MLS' Impact sign ex-Chelsea star Drogba
- Red Bulls sign Shaun Wright-Phillips
- Villa signs striker Ayew from Lorient
- Man United sign GK Romero to 3-year deal
- Real Madrid beats Man City 4-1
WEST BROMWICH, England (AP) West Bromwich Albion won at home for the first time in three months when it outgunned Sunderland 4-0 in the English Premier League on Saturday.
Two weeks after its biggest away win of the season, 5-1 over Wolverhampton, West Brom scored twice in each half against Sunderland.
Peter Odemwingie, who scored a hat trick against Wolves, led off both halves with early goals.
James Morrison scored just before the break, and Keith Andrews, who made his debut against former club Wolves as a goal-scoring replacement, capped the scoring in injury time.
West Brom didn't concede a goal for the first time in two months.
Updated February 25, 2012