|English Premier League|
|Scoreboard|||||Match Schedule|||||Standings|||||Clubs|||||Transfers|||||Player Leaders|||||Home|
West Brom wins 1st home game in 3 months in EPL
- Platini wants a Euro sports police
- Townsend charged with betting breaches
- Coaches Phelan, Steele leave Man Utd
- Ferdinand signs new one-year United deal
- Man Utd refinance high-interest debt
- City rallies from 3 down to beat Chelsea
- Pellegrini confirms Malaga departure
- Pulis leaves as Stoke manager
- Mourinho to leave Real Madrid
- Yankees and Man City to co-own MLS club
WEST BROMWICH, England (AP) West Bromwich Albion won at home for the first time in three months when it outgunned Sunderland 4-0 in the English Premier League on Saturday.
Two weeks after its biggest away win of the season, 5-1 over Wolverhampton, West Brom scored twice in each half against Sunderland.
Peter Odemwingie, who scored a hat trick against Wolves, led off both halves with early goals.
James Morrison scored just before the break, and Keith Andrews, who made his debut against former club Wolves as a goal-scoring replacement, capped the scoring in injury time.
West Brom didn't concede a goal for the first time in two months.
Updated February 25, 2012