|Scoreboard|||||Match Schedule|||||Standings|||||Clubs|||||Transfers|||||Player Leaders|||||Home|
Fulham 1, Arsenal 1
- Arsenal beat Hull to retain 4-point lead
- Suarez hits four as Liverpool win 5-1
- Everton score late to win 1-0 at Man Utd
- Chelsea rally to win 4-3 at Sunderland
- Man City win 3-2 away to West Brom
- Tottenham hit back to beat Fulham 2-1
- Swansea end Newcastle's winning run
- Aston Villa win 3-2 at Southampton
- Stoke and Cardiff play out goalless draw
- Moyes expects mixed Everton reception
LONDON (AP) Arsenal defender Thomas Vermaelen scored at both ends as the Gunners had to settle for a 1-1 draw with Fulham in the Premier League on Saturday.
Vermaelen's own goal gifted the visitors, who had not won at Arsenal in 25 attempts, the lead in the 66th minute.
The Belgian redeemed himself when nodding in from close range with seven minutes left, but the Gunners could not grab a winner.
Fulham snatched the lead after Danny Murphy chipped the ball into the Arsenal box. John Arne Riise collected it on his chest and the ball then bounced on the penalty spot before being accidentally sent back into his own goal by the retreating Vermaelen.
Arsenal was finally level through Vermaelen's close-range downwards header with seven minutes left after Theo Walcott's cross from the right.
Updated November 26, 2011