|Scoreboard|||||Match Schedule|||||Standings|||||Clubs|||||Transfers|||||Player Leaders|||||Home|
Fulham 1, Arsenal 1
- Balotelli woes at Liverpool continue
- Gibbs and Podolski rescue Arsenal
- Real cruise to 3-0 win against Liverpool
- Rodgers unhappy with Mario shirt-swap
- Hazard scores twice as Chelsea hit six
- CSKA rally to draw 2-2 with Man City
- Sunderland players offer to refund fans
- QPR owner embarrassed by Taarabt saga
- Man City under threat in Europe
- Injured Costa to miss out for Chelsea
LONDON (AP) Arsenal defender Thomas Vermaelen scored at both ends as the Gunners had to settle for a 1-1 draw with Fulham in the Premier League on Saturday.
Vermaelen's own goal gifted the visitors, who had not won at Arsenal in 25 attempts, the lead in the 66th minute.
The Belgian redeemed himself when nodding in from close range with seven minutes left, but the Gunners could not grab a winner.
Fulham snatched the lead after Danny Murphy chipped the ball into the Arsenal box. John Arne Riise collected it on his chest and the ball then bounced on the penalty spot before being accidentally sent back into his own goal by the retreating Vermaelen.
Arsenal was finally level through Vermaelen's close-range downwards header with seven minutes left after Theo Walcott's cross from the right.
Updated November 26, 2011