Wake adds Villanova to 2020 schedule in series of changes
- Alabama tabbed as preseason SEC favorite
- Baylor calls claims by ex-AD 'baseless'
- Jury selected in former Vols' rape trial
- NCAA to study legalized betting effects
- Clemson DC Venables gets new $11.6M deal
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. (AP) Wake Forest has added Villanova to its 2020 schedule while its game with Tulane that season has been pushed back to 2027.
Wake Forest officials announced a series of schedule changes Wednesday.
The Demon Deacons were scheduled to play Tulane on Sept. 5, 2020. When that game was moved back seven years, Wake Forest's visit to Old Dominion in 2020 was moved up two weeks to replace it. The Villanova game then will fill the ensuing opening on the schedule.
More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated June 20, 2018