Oliver carries Buffalo past Morgan State 56-34
- Navy charges 3 with sexual assault
- Alabama AD: Team's run 'unprecedented'
- Hermann starts first day as Rutgers' AD
- Ex-Okla. State QB Lunt joining Illinois
- 325 ex-PSU players support Paterno suit
Oliver had first-half scoring runs of 1 and 3 yards among his 25 carries and broke his own record for most rushing yards for the Bulls (1-1) since they moved to the Football Bowl Subdivision in 1999.
Zordich completed 16 of 21 passes for 237 yards, including a 34-yarder to Alex Neutz for a 42-13 lead with 10:05 left in the third quarter. Neutz caught eight passes for 154 yards and four touchdowns, one from Joe Licata.
Buffalo, which lost its opener to Georgia 45-23, piled up 571 yards to 366 for Morgan State (1-1), a Football Championship Subdivision team.
Travis Davidson gained 136 yards on 26 carries for the Bears, and Robert Council completed 12 of 16 for 161 yards and two touchdowns.
Updated September 8, 2012