San Jose State defeats UC Davis 45-13
- Kansas lands Miami of Ohio WR Harwell
- 9-game schedule next potential SEC tweak
- Oregon releases notice of allegations
- Spanier wants criminal charges dismissed
- Elon joining CAA in latest expansion
SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) De'Leon Eskridge rushed for three touchdowns as San Jose State defeated UC Davis 45-13 on Saturday night.
Eskridge ran for 136 yards, scoring on a 5-yard run, a 17-yard run and in the third quarter, a 27-yard run for San Jose State (1-1). Chandler Jones scored twice during the third quarter, once on a 10-yard pass from Blake Jurich and on a 10-yard pass from David Fales.
UC Davis (1-1) got on the scoreboard first with a 45-yard pass from Randy Wright to Alex Cannon. The Aggies did not score again until the final quarter.
The game also featured brothers on opposite sides. Nicholas Kaspar is a RG for the Spartans, and his brother Anthony Kaspar is an LT for the Aggies.
Updated September 9, 2012