|Saturday 12/3||Tuesday 12/6||Wednesday 12/14||Saturday 12/17||Monday 12/19|
Box | Recap
Box | Recap
6:00 PM PT7:00 PM MT8:00 PM CT9:00 PM ET2:00 PM GMT10:00 PM 北京时间7:00 PM MST9:00 PM EST
2:30 PM PT3:30 PM MT4:30 PM CT5:30 PM ET10:30 PM GMT6:30 PM 北京时间3:30 PM MST5:30 PM EST
5:00 PM PT6:00 PM MT7:00 PM CT8:00 PM ET1:00 PM GMT9:00 PM 北京时间6:00 PM MST8:00 PM EST
Keene's 40 and Rayson's 30 lead CMU over Green Bay 107-97
MOUNT PLEASANT, Mich. (AP) Marcus Keene set a career high with 40 points, Braylon Rayson tied his best with 30 points and Central Michigan beat Green Bay 107-97 on Tuesday night.
Keene, who entered the game as the nation's leading scorer and added a point to his average (31.4 points per game), hit 6 of 12 from 3-point range, handed out 11 assists and grabbed seven boards.
The Chippewas (8-2) pulled away with a 14-2 run that ended at 101-89 with 2:04 left after Keene hit back-to-back 3s. The Phoenix (4-5) got the deficit no closer than eight from there.MORE
- Keene's 40 and Rayson's 30 lead CMU over Green Bay 107-97
- Small's free throw gives Green Bay overtime win at Toledo
- Brown scores 18, Kansas State beats Green Bay 80-61
- Keene pours in 31 in C. Michigan's 89-77 win over Green Bay
- Five Green Bay players in double figures in win over UMKC