|Thu. 1/19||Sun. 1/22||Sun. 1/29||Wed. 2/1||Sat. 2/4|
Box | Recap
Box | Recap
11:00 AM PT12:00 PM MT1:00 PM CT2:00 PM ET7:00 PM GMT3:00 PM 北京时间12:00 PM MST2:00 PM EST
4:00 PM PT5:00 PM MT6:00 PM CT7:00 PM ET12:00 PM GMT8:00 PM 北京时间5:00 PM MST7:00 PM EST
10:00 AM PT11:00 AM MT12:00 PM CT1:00 PM ET6:00 PM GMT2:00 PM 北京时间11:00 AM MST1:00 PM EST
Albany (NY) beats Maine 81-63 behind Nichols' 28 points
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) David Nichols scored 28 points on 12-of-19 shooting, Devonte Campbell added a career-high 13 points and made all six of his free throws, and Albany (NY) never trailed in beating Maine 81-63 on Sunday to win its third straight.
Nichols capped Albany's 13-5 opening run with a jumper and the Great Danes led 33-22 at halftime behind his 13 points. Albany outrebounded Maine 21-16 and outscored them 22-14 in the paint but made only 1 of 8 free throws in the half.
Maine closed to 37-35 in the second half on Wesley Myers's layup, but the Great Danes pulled away on a 19-3 run capped by Campbell's two free throws for a 56-38 lead and Albany was never threatened the rest of the way.MORE
Black Bears Headlines
- Albany (NY) beats Maine 81-63 behind Nichols' 28 points
- Camara's double-double leads New Hampshire over Maine
- Hartford beats Maine 54-44 to end 5-game losing streak
- Stony Brook uses another big run for 74-54 win over Maine
- Myers's late 3-point play lifts Maine past Mass-Lowell