|Sunday 11/22||Monday 11/23||Tuesday 12/1||Saturday 12/5||Wednesday 12/9|
Box | Recap
Box | Recap
|InSt 62 - 68 EastIl
9:00 AM PT10:00 AM MT11:00 AM CT12:00 PM ET5:00 PM GMT1:00 PM 北京时间10:00 AM MST12:00 PM EST
4:00 PM PT5:00 PM MT6:00 PM CT7:00 PM ET12:00 PM GMT8:00 PM 北京时间5:00 PM MST7:00 PM EST
Eastern Illinois beats Indiana State 68-62 for first win
CHARLESTON, Ill. (AP) Casey Teson made six 3-pointers for 18 points and Eastern Illinois beat Indiana State 68-62 on Tuesday night for its first victory of the season.
Teson hit a 3-pointer to extend Eastern Illinois' lead to 61-55. Brenton Scott answered with a 3 about a minute later and Everett Clemons added two free throws to make it 61-60.
Cornell Johnston drained a shot from distance for a four-point lead until Devonte Brown made two from the stripe to cut Indiana State's deficit to 64-62. Eastern Illinois broke the press and A.J. Riley made both free throws and later sealed it with a layup.MORE
- Eastern Illinois beats Indiana State 68-62 for first win
- Brown's 3-point play helps Indiana State down Hofstra, 67-66
- Tulsa pulls away late to beat Indiana State 67-59
- Balance leads Indiana State over Norfolk State 70-61
- Indiana State runs away from Wyoming to take a 70-55 win