|Wednesday 1/28||Saturday 1/31||Wednesday 2/4||Saturday 2/7||Saturday 2/14|
Box | Recap
Box | Recap
6:00 PM PT7:00 PM MT8:00 PM CT9:00 PM ET2:00 PM GMT10:00 PM 北京时间7:00 PM MST9:00 PM EST
9:00 AM PT10:00 AM MT11:00 AM CT12:00 PM ET5:00 PM GMT1:00 PM 北京时间10:00 AM MST12:00 PM EST
10:01 AM PT11:01 AM MT12:01 PM CT1:01 PM ET6:01 PM GMT2:01 PM 北京时间11:01 AM MST1:01 PM EST
Smith-Rivera leads No. 21 Hoyas past cold Creighton 67-40
OMAHA, Neb. (AP) Georgetown coach John Thompson III knew his team had shut down Creighton for a long time. He was surprised after the game when he was told just how long.
The Bluejays went more than 17 minutes over the halves without a field goal Saturday, and by the time they finally broke through, the 21st-ranked Hoyas were well on their way to their 67-40 victory.
"That's a long time. I didn't realize that. It didn't feel like it," Thompson said. "When you're out there, you're worried."MORE
- Smith-Rivera leads No. 21 Hoyas past cold Creighton 67-40
- End of 9-game losing streak rare bright spot for Creighton
- Creighton snaps 9-game skid, beats St. John's 77-74
- Hilliard scores 24 to lead No. 4 Villanova over Creighton
- Knee injury ends another season for Creighton guard Zierden