UCF, Western Kentucky meet for Myrtle Beach championship
- Michigan adds Smith to Howard's staff
- Kentucky AD named NCAA men's hoops chair
- Cleveland St. fires Felton after 2 years
- UNC returning for 1 game at Carmichael
- NCAA charges NC State with 4 violations
CONWAY, S.C. (AP) UCF and Western Kentucky will play for the championship on the final day of the Myrtle Beach Invitational.
The tournament resumes Sunday with four games after a one-day break. The last game features UCF and Western Kentucky after the teams' semifinal wins Friday.
Wake Forest and Valparaiso meet in the fifth-place game to start the day, followed by Cal State Fullerton and Monmouth playing for seventh. West Virginia and St. Joseph's will meet in the third-place game.
More AP college basketball: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://www.twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated November 18, 2018