UCF, Western Kentucky meet for Myrtle Beach championship
- Wigginton nearing return for Iowa State
- No. 11 Texas Tech rolls, is now 9-0
- Houston rallies from 15 down, beats LSU
- Williams, Louisville survive Lipscomb
- Bol has 20, leads Oregon past San Diego
CONWAY, S.C. (AP) UCF and Western Kentucky will play for the championship on the final day of the Myrtle Beach Invitational.
The tournament resumes Sunday with four games after a one-day break. The last game features UCF and Western Kentucky after the teams' semifinal wins Friday.
Wake Forest and Valparaiso meet in the fifth-place game to start the day, followed by Cal State Fullerton and Monmouth playing for seventh. West Virginia and St. Joseph's will meet in the third-place game.
More AP college basketball: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://www.twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated November 18, 2018