Saint Louis wins 6th straight, beats Fordham 66-46
- Krzyzewski: Ultimate honor to coach USA
- Elon joining CAA in latest expansion
- UConn C Wolf returns after case dropped
- UMKC coach Richardson completes staff
- Memphis F Black transferring to Kansas
ST. LOUIS (AP) Cody Ellis scored 20 points and Saint Louis won its sixth in a row, beating Fordham 66-46 on Saturday.
Ellis was 5 for 8 from 3-point range and contributed six rebounds for the Billikens (22-5, 10-3 Atlantic 10). Kwamain Mitchell scored 16 points, Mike McCall Jr. added 11 points and Rob Loe grabbed 11 rebounds for Saint Louis, winner of nine of its last 10. The Billikens built a 26-16 lead and led by as many as 26 points.
Updated February 18, 2012