Downing leads Missouri State over Bradley 64-53
- Alford buyout to net New Mexico $625K
- Washington G Wilcox has foot surgery
- K-State adds F Bolden from Georgetown
- Stoudamire back in Arizona as assistant
- WCC gives Zaninovich 3-year extension
Kyle Weems scored 11 points for the Bears (16-11, 9-6 Missouri Valley), giving him 1,800 for his career. He is the 26th player in MVC history to reach that milestone.
Keith Pickens gave Missouri State the lead for good, 41-40, on a jumper with 12:13 remaining, and neither team scored for more than four minutes afterward. While Bradley stayed cold, the Bears got separation, as Patterson made back-to-back baskets to spark a 21-11 run over the final 6:56.
Patterson, in his second game back after missing three contests with an ankle injury, made 5 of 11 shots from the field.
Jordan Prosser had 10 points for Bradley.
Updated February 12, 2012